Our research program
Behind all our work is a solid foundation of research and development work.
We draw on the existing research in communication and information design.
Our Corporate Members have generously allowed us to use their organisations as laboratories for testing our methods, innovations & designs.
We share our research findings with our members and the wider public, for the common good.
- Best Practice Plain Language
- Communication Benchmarks
- Credit card statements
- Credit Card Statements 2009
- Credit card statements: how difficult are they to use?
- Defining communication by its boundary
- Designing documents for people to use.
- Designing forms in large organisations
- Designing information for people
- Diagnostic testing: definition & origins
- Inside communication research
- Panadol Packaging 2002
- Public information campaigns
- Quality medicine information design
- Theory for practice
- Transitions in information design: a history
- Usable medicine information